*SHARE YOUR UPDATED RESUME AT varun.j...@diverselynx.com
<varun.j...@diverselynx.com>*

Dear Recruiter,

Hope you are doing fine. We have an urgent requirement for   *Sr. Web
Operations Engineer* at West Chester, PA for a* 6-12 months contract *role.
Please go through the same and let us know if you have anyone matching the
below role. Please send your responses to *varun.j...@diverselynx.com*
<varun.j...@diverselynx.com> with your candidate resume and contact details.

*SHARE YOUR UPDATED RESUME AT varun.j...@diverselynx.com
<varun.j...@diverselynx.com>*

*Title – *Sr. Web Operations Engineer

*Duration*: 6-12 months
*Location*:  West Chester, PA

*SHARE YOUR UPDATED RESUME AT varun.j...@diverselynx.com
<varun.j...@diverselynx.com>*

*Core Technologies: *

·        Windows Web servers Opertions Engineer.
·        Working in Enterprise level .Net web applications.
·        Good communication and inter personal skills.
·        Experience in executing and managing enterprise websites.
·        Knowledge in configuring and deploying application in IIS.

*Job brief:*

               We are looking for Sr. Web Operations Engineer. Who has
prior experience Installing, configuring,  administering, tuning and
troubleshooting large scale .NET web applications. Web Operations is the
gateway to our digital presence leading the organizations governance, tools
and processes required to effectively implement, execute, and manage a
enterprise website and performance.

*Minimum Requirements**:*

·        7+ years of prior work experience in IT, including 3+ years of day
to day work experience in supporting enterprise class, large-scale, high
volume .NET web application operations
·        Extensive experience installing, configuring, administering,
tuning and troubleshooting complex .NET Web Applications on IIS 7.5 and IIS
8.0
·        Extensive 24x7 level 2 support experience in troubleshooting
production web applications and their components
·        Extensive experience in identifying, monitoring, and
interpretation of key performance indicators of large scale .NET web
applications.
·        Experience in implementing highly available .NET web applications
·        Experience in monitoring and improving performance and capacity
for .NET web applications.
·        Working knowledge/concepts of large scale, multi-tier .NET web
application including HTTP Traffic Load Balancing, Databases, Service
Oriented Architecture/Web Services, encryption/SSL, security and regulatory
compliance data concerns
·        Ability to respond to critical issues, manage critical trouble
tickets and own/drive permanent resolutions
·        Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
·        Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
·        Experience in PowerShell scripting and script creation for
automating common functions and procedures

*Plus*

·        Experience in migrating .Net web application from
development/QA/test environments to production

·        Experience in infrastructure architecture such as hardware
sizing/capacity, effort estimation, and security

·        Secondary skill set of Unix/Linux based environments

·        Experience with Platform as a Service (Azure, AWS)

·        Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet,
Chef

·        Experience with modern scripting automation tools such as
PowerShell.

·        DevOps experience is a plus.

·        Infrastructure As A Service (IAAS) and/or Platform As a Service
(PAAS - Azure) experience would be a PLUS

·        Nginx experience is a PLUS

*Job Responsibilities*
·        Installing, configuring,  administering, tuning and
troubleshooting large scale .NET web applications

·        Ensure proper monitoring of all application components including
 URLs, web servers, databases, web services, and processes.   Be able to
identify monitoring gaps and implement a plan of action to close them.

·        Ensure proper escalation and notification for each project.
Ability to effectively collaborate across team boundaries and engage teams
with operational recommendations and concerns throughout the application
lifecycle.

·        Ensure high availability of .NET web applications.  Identify gaps
and issues, recommend solutions and participate in action plans

·        Ensure peak performance of .NET web applications.  Identify gaps
and issues,  recommend solutions and participate in action plans

·        Actively participate in root cause analysis, identify and
recommend operational improvements needed

·        Create and document processes including installation procedures.
incident management, problem management, standard operating procedures

·        Handle day to day support activities including production support
incidents, own and lead a support incident to resolution, provide
recommendations and courses of action, identify when additional support
teams are needed and escalate and engaging

·        Identify manual processes and automate them using modern tools
such as PowerShell/.NET

·        Build, administer, manage, configure .NET web applications in
Windows environment using automation

Thanks and Regards,

Varun Jain

Diverse Lynx LLC

Email is the best way to reach me…

Phone: 732-452-1006  ext 288

Fax: 732-452-0684

Email – *varun.j...@diverselynx.com* <varun.j...@diverselynx.com>

*Linkedin -  *https://www.linkedin.com/in/varun-jain-928487b9/

*Hangout –* victorxthoma...@gmail.com

Diverse Lynx LLC |300 Alexander Park|Suite #200|Princeton , NJ 08540

“For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs
<http://jobs.diverselynx.com/candidates/myjobs/searchjobsdone.jsp?a=9xjdnw687b7a7nvvdyut936kpjlgy0023blrozaecads0pdnwppcswnaaku8ji2g>
”

“Note: Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability,
competence, and performance of the essential functions of their positions.
We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels in the company.
This is not an unsolicited mail. If it is not intended for you or you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails please reply with a "remove" in the
subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any
e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are
extremely sorry if our email has caused any inconvenience to you.”