Hi,

I have an urgent requirement mentioned below. If you find yourself
comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume
and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me
a call back at my contact number.

*Position: **DevOps*

*Location: Jacksonville, FL*

*Start Date: 04/03/2017*

*End Date: 10/31/2017*

*Required Skills*

·         Apache Tomcat

·         Scripting experience

·         Unix/Linux/Windows exp.

*Required Skills:*

·         Puppet, Unix Scripting and/or Powershell scripting,

*Basic Qualifications*:

·         Beaker Testing and Docker experience are a big bonus

*Additional Skills*:

We can get movement on this position with the manager, but the VMS does try
and limit our access

*Job Description:*

Job title: (Contract) Infrastructure Developer (Dev/Ops)

Duration: 6-12 months

Location: Jacksonville or Atlanta

Required Skills:

   - Puppet, GitHub, Linux, Windows, SDLC release engineering; (Windows
   2012 R2) and Linux systems (RHEL 6)?
   - Strong automation and scripting skills; scripting and coding
   experience (UNIX or Power Shell)?
   - Plus: Beaker Testing, VMware, Docker or other container management
   platform, Experience with a cloud computing
   - Excellent oral and written communication skills?

Job description:

In search of a Puppet Developer to work within an infrastructure
development team automating manual processes to prepare systems for
deployment into private or public cloud. Job role will take requirements
from design architects and create modules with in Puppet.

* This team develops/builds the workflow with in our cloud environment.
This is a traditional SDLC/Waterfall environment with a 4 multi-release
phase scheduled for 2016. The ideal candidate will have strong experience
with Puppet Development.*

• Assesses change implementation options, benefits and risks, and
recommends most appropriate approach with minimal assistance.
• Develops thorough system life cycle plan.
• Develops technical design specifications based on functional
requirements; develops and maintains cloud applications.
• Builds and maintains systems with current and emerging technologies while
leveraging and expanding system capabilities.
• Conducts decision support systems tests, monitors test results,
identifies appropriate issues and takes corrective action.
• Strong ability to work collaboratively with all IT functions.
• Configuration management experience with Puppet
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision when required
• Comfortable with Agile methodologies and working within small teams
• Other duties as assigned.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Praveen Tiwari*

Senior Technical Recruiter

*Sage Group*

*W:*+ 732-767-0010 x  113 |Direct: 732-851-1637 | *F:* 732-749-8969 | *Email:
*ptiw...@sagetl.com

*Gtalk/yahoo/Skype: praveentj101*

[image: SageLogoC] <http://www.sageci.com/>[image:
cid:image004.jpg@01D26D7E.63B9BEF0]

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of Sage Group. It is intended only for the person to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not
authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use
this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error,
Sage Group does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.