*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

*Please find the requirement below and send me matched resumes to
**raj...@spgamerica.com
<raj...@spgamerica.com>.*

*POSITION: *AWS developer

*LOCATION:* St. Louis , MO

*DURATION:* 12 Months+

*Must **Angular 2.0 and D3 experience*

*REQUIRED:*

We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our Data Insights team to help
build global business focused APIs that incorporate data sourced from
RDBMS, streaming, API, and 3rd party supplied files. You will be working
with several teams to source data and business rules and developing RESTful
APIs hosted in AWS native services and CloudFoundry to deliver refined data
sets that standardize identifiers, codes, business logic and data schemas
across multiple lines of business.

You must be proficient in modern API development practices and common
deployment patterns using mostly open source toolsets such as AWS,
CloudFoundry, Node Express, Jersey/JAX-RS, and Flask. Prior experience with
designing JSON and/or AVRO data schemas is required.

Most data sources will be on premise RDBMS systems including Oracle and
Teradata and will require general fluency in writing efficient SQL queries,
basic understanding of SQL performance tuning, and experience with
translating relational data models into JSON/AVRO schema objects.

*Other skills we are extremely interested in candidates possessing: *

Apache Kafka, Amazon or Azure cloud computing, Hadoop / AWS EMR, web UI
development with frameworks such as Spring, Play, or Django, SSL security
certificate management/chains, and web authentication with OAUTH/SAML.

*Thanks for your Time and Support*

*Rajesh | Technical Recruiter*

*Software Programming Group*

*15 Corporate Place South, Suite #421, Piscataway, NJ - 08854*

*Email: **|raj...@spgamerica.com <%7csamb...@spgamerica.com> | URL :
**www.spgamerica.com
<http://www.spgamerica.com/>*

*Hangout:bvrajeshgowd*