Hi Partners,

This is *Aditya* from *Violetink*, I have Multiple positions for* Java
Developer* If you are interested, I would like the opportunity to present
you or your consultants to my client. Please send us an updated copy of
your resume with a daytime, evening phone number, expected compensation in
your next job and best time to reach you.

*Position: Java Developer (Spring, Hibernate)*

*Location: Rancho Cordova CA*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Primary Responsibilities:*

·         Work with software development professionals building portal
applications in the J2EE / Portal environment

·         Building and managing relationships with business team to
understand their goals

·         Proposing technology solutions to enable the business to meet /
exceed those goals

·         Delivering a robust self - service environment for the end user
community

·         Implementing / maintaining a repeatable iterative software
development methodology

·         Managing SDLC processes

·         Communicating with stakeholders and management team on a regular
basis in a concise manner

·         Troubleshoot production support issues post release deployment
and come up with solutions.

*Skills Required:*
*To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the
qualifications listed in this posting.*

*Required Qualifications:*

·         5+ years of application development experience

·         Experience delivering web - based technology solutions to meet
business needs

·         3+ years of development experience with *Java, Spring, Hibernate*,
and Web Services

·         Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience

Aditya
Violet Ink LLC
408.216.7782 x 403