Hi,

I have an urgent requirement mentioned below. If you find yourself
comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume
and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me
a call back at my contact number.

*Position: **AWS Developer *

*Location: **Alpharetta, GA*

*Start Date: 03/27/2017*

*End Date: 12/31/2017*

*10+ Years *

*Required Skills**:*

AWS Development, NodeJS & Lambda experience

*Job Description:*

Amazon Services Experiences, NodeJS Lambda experience…

They currently have a .Net Contractor lined up with some Cloud experience,
but if we can find them a Cloud person with some .Net Experience they would
be very open to it.

*This is an urgent need, start date ASAP *(needed someone to start 30 days
ago)

*Duration:* 6+ month contract, high likelihood for extension (no conversion)

*He is comfortable with this person working remotely once they are ramped
up*

*Ideal candidate:*

   - Strong experience with AWS development, lambda and node.js
   - They are a .Net shop so having this experience/ background would be a
   plus
   - Strong TDD experience (testing driven development skills)
   - Automation experience around testing and deployment
   - SQL server and/or Oracle database experience a plus
   - Need someone who has experience training individuals on their team
   (specifically on technologies that they will be using)

This person will be working on a 25 person team (½ are offshore the other ½
sit in Alpharetta) and will be working closely with 2 to 3 team leads

Would prefer someone who has previously lead a team or an architect

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Praveen Tiwari*

Senior Technical Recruiter

*Sage Group*

*W:*+ 732-767-0010 x  113 |Direct: 732-851-1637 | *F:* 732-749-8969 | *Email:
*ptiw...@sagetl.com

*Gtalk/yahoo/Skype: praveentj101*

[image: SageLogoC] <http://www.sageci.com/>[image:
cid:image004.jpg@01D26D7E.63B9BEF0]

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of Sage Group. It is intended only for the person to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not
authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use
this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error,
Sage Group does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.