Hi,

Greetings from American IT Resource Group Inc.!

I would like to touch-base you regarding a job opportunity with our client,
appreciate if you could go through below job detail and let me know your
thoughts as soon as possible.

*Reply only to vasa...@aitrg.com <vasa...@aitrg.com>*

*Role: Web/Mobile Analytics consultant*

Location: Northbrook, IL / Woonsocket, RI

Duration: 6+ months contract

*Must Have Skills:*

   - Data Analyst with experience in Pharmacy Benefit Management and Claims
   experience.
   - Must have strong SQL programming experience and must have experience
   in SAS and Tableau.
   - Strong expertise of click stream data and web/mobile analytics tools
   such as Webtrends, Omniture, Coremetrics, Localytics etc. is a must have
   - 4+ years of experience in conducting highly quantitative analytics
   - 1-2 years’ experience in SQL with a understanding of data warehouse
   architecture
   - Knowledge of various data mining techniques to generate business
   insight
   - Candidate must possess strong interpersonal and presentation skills as
   well as      demonstrated skills in fact-based analysis using large amount
   of structured and unstructured data, including the ability to persuasively
   present insights and recommendations to senior management
   - Advanced skills in Excel (macros, VBA)
   - Project oriented, pro-active, and self-motivated work style with
   proven ability to manage effectively multiple projects and changing
   priorities in an extremely fast paced environment and constantly deliver
   superior results within given deadlines
   - Strengths in structured and logical thinking, problem solving, issue
   resolution.

*Desired Skills:*

   - 1. Experience with statistical packages (SAS, R)
   - 2. Experience with Tableau

*Job Roles & Responsibilities*

   - Work with the business team to formulate success metrics and
   measurement plan for front store projects, socialize them, and create
   dashboards/reports to monitor them
   - Work closely with senior leadership and product managers to deliver
   key online and offline metrics and support the process of building business
   cases and estimating expected projects benefits
   - Collaborate to understand the goals of the project’s enhancements to
   customer online experience, provide insightful input to optimization
   efforts
   - Collaborate with various business stakeholders to drive building plan
   for insightful online and offline measurement for each project
   - Establish and automate post deployment reporting and analysis based on
   the success metrics, provide business and product teams with insights for
   post deployment performance
   - As an end consumer of the data, define and implement tracking of our
   digital properties that is necessary to enable the analytics by working
   closely with the product team and the development team
   - Perform data mining to identify opportunities for improving the front
   store team
   - Perform in-depth analysis for the front store team from end-to-end
   which includes understanding the business needs and translating to analytic
   requests, extracting data from a variety of sources, manipulate and analyze
   using quantitative, statistical, and visualization tools
   - Interface with internal clients to understand requests, develop
   analytics to address issues, prioritize ad hoc tasks, and set clear
   expectations across teams
   - Leverage Big Data tools to discover and untap the power of analytical
   insights;      connect various data sources to drive advanced and
   actionable analytics (Click stream data, offline transactions, survey data,
   etc.) in the analytics sand box
   - Enhance current reporting tools and develop new tools needed to
   support the increasing digital landscape
   - Support development of physical unstructured data platform (e.g.,
   Hadoop) to develop a digital analytics sand box
   - Partner with the Digital Retail Front Store team to communicate
   progress to reaching annual goals throughout the year
   - Maintain and manage process for issuing regular reports, ensure timely
   and accurate publishing process; educate business partners how to use
   various reporting elements
   - Provide leadership and subject matter expertise on best practices and
   standards for developing analysis and reporting
   - Present findings to the senior leaders within Digital and outside
   business partners   20%

Looking forward to hear from you!

Thanks & Regards,

Vasanth || American IT Resource Group, Inc.

1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Desk: 312-561-4349 || Email: vasa...@aitrg.com

Skype/ Gtalk: vasanth.aitrg <vasanth.ai...@gmail.com> || Web: www.aitrg.com

[image: joe-hertvik-linkedin-button]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/vasanth-kumar-sakthivel-38b367a5>  [image:
download] <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/dream-jobs-in-us> [image:
followUsTwitter] <https://twitter.com/tagvasanth>

Please do not print unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread environmental
awareness.

Note: Under Bills. Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
address/addresses" in the subject header.

*To Unsubscribe, Click **Remove me*
<vasanth%40aitrg.com?subject=Unsubscribe&body=Please%20remove%20me%20from%20all%20future%20mailings.%0A%0ARegards%0A%0A>