Hi,

I have an urgent requirement mentioned below. If you find yourself
comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume
and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me
a call back at my contact number.

*Position:  **Hadoop/ Linux Consultant*

*Location: **Minneapolis, MN*

*8+ months*

*Hadoop/ Linux Consultant*

*Required Skills**:*

3+ years of Hadoop

3+ years of Linux Administration

*Job Description:*

*Cloud Engineer with Hadoop Experience*

   - *Red hat 6 and 7*
   - *SUSE 10/11.3*

   - Install, configure and performance tune new Hadoop cluster and related
   tools
   - Measure performance, enable security and find root cause for problems
   - Automate configuration changes and code deployment using tools like
   puppet and shell scripts
   - Apply hot fixes, maintenance packs and perform upgrades (both Hadoop
   and RedHat Linux)
   - Be part of the on-call rotation for production support
   - 3+ years of Hadoop and 3+ years of experience in RedHat Linux
   Administration (experience with OS imaging)
   - Prior experience in architecting secure Big Data solutions and
   optimizing performance
   - Thorough understanding of Hadoop internals and ability to troubleshoot
   complex problems
   - Experience in managing business critical large Hadoop clusters
   including configuring high availability and security features.
   - Strong shell scripting a plus

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Praveen Tiwari*

Senior Technical Recruiter

*Sage Group*

*W:*+ 732-767-0010 x  113 |Direct: 732-851-1637 | *F:* 732-749-8969 | *Email:
*ptiw...@sagetl.com

*Gtalk/yahoo/Skype: praveentj101*

[image: SageLogoC] <http://www.sageci.com/>[image:
cid:image004.jpg@01D26D7E.63B9BEF0]

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of Sage Group. It is intended only for the person to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not
authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use
this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error,
Sage Group does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.