Hi,

We have the following position. Please reply me with your updated resume
with contact details if you are interested in applying for this position.

*Job title*              :    Sr. Test Engineer (Infra)

*Job Location*     :    Billerica, MA

*Duration  *          :    6+ Months

*Job Description*:

•             Good experience in Infrastructure testing project.

•             Experience in upgrade projects for below
applications/Components:

Ø    AD

Ø    Networking

Ø    Exchange

Ø    Windows10

Ø    O365 Migration

Ø    One Drive

Ø    Skype

Ø    Intune

Ø    Share point

•             Experience in agile methodologies.

•             Experience in leading the project.

•             Ability to create test strategy, test plans and execution and
defect management.

•             Good verbal and written communication skills

•             Must be a team player

Thanks & Regards

Stella Mathew

Insoursys Inc