Hello,

This is *Bharath Kumar from Yochana IT*; We are looking for *O365 L2
support consultant at Cincinnati, OH *the below mentioned job description.
Kindly forward me your resume, rate and contact details for further process
at *bhara...@yochanait.com <bhara...@yochanait.com>*

I also request you to forward this opportunity to your friends or
colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be in search of a job or
looking for a change.

*Role :* *O365 L2 support consultant*

*Location :  Cincinnati, OH*

*Mandatory Skills:*

Working knowledge/experience with O365 support

Technical troubleshooting skills (Problem Management/root cause/eliminate
systemic issues)

Strong communication skills (L2 needs to enable more to be handled at L1)

Some understanding of network/IAM (Ping Multi Factor Authentication)/ o365
interoperability.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Bharath kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

*23000 Commerce Dr., Farmington hills, MI-48335*

*Contact: 248-598-7509(Direct), 248- 213- 6465 Ext- 127(Office),
248-876-4228 (Fax) *

*bhara...@yochanait.com <bhara...@yochanait.com>  || www.yochanait.com
<http://www.yochanait.com/>*

*Skype ID: bharathyochanait  || Yahoo!: chidurala_bharath*

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove*