Title – SeeBeyond with java

Location – Miami FL

Duration – 3-6m

I am looking for an EDI JCAPS consultant. Attached please find the
requirements. Please let me know if you have any candidate with this skill.

*CRITICAL SKILLS/EXPERTISE:*

·        4 years of development experience in the SeeBeyond e*Gate 4.5.3 and
eXchange 4.5.3.

·        Java CAPS 5.1.3 (e*Gate, B2B Suite, e*Insight), J2EE, JMS, FTP,
XML, PGP, JDBC, HTTPS, SFTP

·        Development experience in Java, JavaScript and Monk

·        Web service technologies and message structures including: WSDL,
SOAP

·        EDI Standards - X12 HIPAA Transactions, Real Time and batch
interface

·        Development experience with SQL, PL/SQL, Unix/Shell Scripting

·        Development experience using database functions and stored
procedures.

·        Very good understanding of relational databases such as Oracle and
SQL Server.

*EQUIPMENT SKILLS:*

·        Minimum 5 years working experience on at least one of the
following: Unix, HP-UX, AIX, Linux

--
Regards,
krish mylangam,