*Please send me your profiles to m...@itssonline.com*

*New opening in Richmond, VA for a Oracle & Teradata Database Administrator.
Someone who has either banking or financial industry experience. This
position is for a senior level database administrator, preferably Teradata
administrator, who is responsible for design, development and administration
of large scale (500Gb - 2TB in size) analytical & transactional data
structures on various databases like Teradata, SQLServer, DB2 and Oracle.
Included within those responsibilities are the areas of data access and
delivery technologies.** *

*Location:* Richmond, VA

*Duration:* 1 year

*Rate Range:* $40  Corp to Corp

Candidates selected for this opportunity will need to meet our customer’s
standard Credit Criteria. I will provide details on the credit guidelines
for this customer if interested in moving forward.

Duties include but not limited to:

Logical data modeling, physical database design, implementation and testing
of large scale database structures

Map business requirements into system requirements

Performance monitoring and tuning including SQL optimization and tuning

Shell and Batch scripting

Software installs and upgrades

*Experience:*

5+ years of relevant work experience

Good understanding and hands on experience in logical data modeling and data
warehouse concepts

Indepth experience in deriving optimized physical data models from the
logical data model provided

Indepth experience in security administration using roles and profiles
mechanism

Hands on experience on performance tuning of complex SQLs

Indepth knowledge of Teradata utilities such as Multiload, Fastexport, BTEQ,
Fastload and TPump

Solid understanding of Teradata client tools such as SQLAssistant,
Performance Monitor, Teradata Manager and Teradata Administrator

Hands on experience in using MSSQLServer, Oracle and DB2 databases

Hands on experience in using MS Office products and Windows XP or higher
version of OS

Solid verbal and written communication skills

*Additional Requirements:*

Teradata Certification is a must and any other DB certifications might add
value

Prior COF experience is desired but not necessarily required

Familiarity with ETL tools like AbInitio, Datastage, Informatica

Financial domain experience is a plus but not necessarily required

Ability to work independently and communicate across multiple levels
(Product owners, Executive sponsors, Team members)

Work experience in Agile methodology is a plus
Should be a very good team player

Thanks & Regards

Matt
I.T. Recruiter.
Direct: 954-362-9905
Fax: 954-212-2818
Email: m...@itssonline.com
www.itssonline.com

I.T. Software Solutions, Inc. 3801,N.University Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise, FL
33351

Certified ( MBE ) Minority  Business Enterprise ( SBE ) South Florida Water
Management District ( CDBE ) Community Disadvantaged Business Enterprise(
DBE )  Disadvantaged Business Enterprises

Disclaimer: Under #1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list please reply to m...@itssonline.com, with the word “REMOVE”.