*Please send me your profiles to m...@itssonline.com*

*Location: Albany, NY*

*Rate: 47/hr*

*Duration:  4/20/2011*

* *

*Please have consultant fill the attached Skill matrix and Reference form.*

* *

*MANDATORY EXPERIENCE*

CANDIDATES NOT MEETING ALL OF THE MANDATORY EXPERIENTIAL REQUIREMENTS BELOW
WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION

1.            Candidate must have eight (8) years experience in IT
application development with a minimum of four (4) years JAVA Development
Kit (JDK 1.5 and above) and JAVA Messaging Service (JMS) experience.

2.            Candidate must have minimum two (2) years experience with
developing web services using Rational Software Architect (RSA), RAD and
JAX-WS for WAS 6.1 and 7.0.

3.            Candidate must have a minimum of two (2) years experience
developing applications for IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.1 and 7.0.

4.            Candidate must have four (4) years experience focused on
medium to large scale integration/ development projects, inclusive of
multiple integration points.

5.            Candidate must have at least two (2) years of experience with
XML, XSL, and XML Schemas and JAXB.

ASSOCIATED SKILL SETS

Candidates must also have four (4) of the preferred skilled sets listed
below.  Accordingly, candidates not meeting the supporting experiential
specifications below will not be considered for the position.

1.            Candidate has developed and deployed at least one Web service
application on the IBM DataPower appliance model XI-50.

2.            Capable of extracting detailed requirements from people
ranging from non-technical to highly technical and turning the requirements
into the best of breed solution.

3.            Capable of producing clear, well defined, well organized
documents.

4.            Candidate possesses strong interpersonal skills including
communication, innovation, problem solving and collaboration.

5.            Familiarity with confidential data compliance and encryption
methods.

6.            Familiarity *with WS-I standards, specifically SOAP 1.1 and
WS-Security.*

Thanks & Regards

Matt
I.T. Recruiter.
Direct: 954-362-9905
Fax: 954-212-2818
Email: m...@itssonline.com
www.itssonline.com

I.T. Software Solutions, Inc. 3801,N.University Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise, FL
33351

Certified ( MBE ) Minority  Business Enterprise ( SBE ) South Florida Water
Management District ( CDBE ) Community Disadvantaged Business Enterprise(
DBE )  Disadvantaged Business Enterprises

Disclaimer: Under #1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list please reply to m...@itssonline.com, with the word “REMOVE”.