Dear Associates,

*We do have below position with one of our Client. Please respond with your
resume to **bhaskar.dasego...@encorainc.com*<bhaskar.dasego...@encorainc.com>
* if you are comfortable. *

*Title: .Net Architect.*

*Location: Phoenix AZ*

*Duration: 4 + Months (extendable)*

* *

*Experience:** ***

8+ years of IT experience

3+ years of architectural experience in .Net *MUST*

*Technical Skills: ***

* Architect with ASP.Net & Microsoft based technologies

* Concepts/Implementation of Microsoft Distributed Architecture

* Designed and implemented distributed systems

* Extremely proficient on core .Net as well as design patterns

* Should have designed & implemented SOA, Web-services solutions.

* Extremely good on UML

* Experience on performance monitoring & improvement.

*Technology stack:*

* .Net 3.0, Microsoft CRM, Dynamics, CampusVue platform

* Web 2.0 awareness, AJAX

* HTML, JavaScript and DHTML

* SQL Server 2005, 2008, PL/SQL, triggers

** SIS, SCORM 1.2, 2004, IMS specifications will be of added advantage*

* Knowledge of Windows 2003, 2008 would be preferable

*Other details:*

* Very good verbal & written communication skills expected

* Required to work well with team

* Solution oriented approach

Thanks & Regards,

Bhaskar

Direct : 312-488-1894

Encora Inc.

11001 W 120th Avenue, Ste # 400 | Broomfield, CO 80021

Off: 312-488-1894 | Fax: 720-874-9622

bhaskar.dasego...@encorainc.com

www.encorainc.com

Yahoo IM: btcbhaskar