*Need **Informatica  Admin in **Charlotte, NC*

*Charlotte, NC*

*18 months*

*Rate:- $50/hr*

*F2F required After Telephonic interview*

This position is for a Informatica Systems Support Administrator responsible
for maintaining Informatica systems software and runtime environment used to
extract, transform and load data into various databases at high volume.
   This is not a developer position.   It’s an Admin role and we want the
person to be able to conduct some Change Mangement activities when needed.
   Strong LINUX required.

The Informatica Systems Support Administrator is responsible for providing
technical support for the Informatica environment including assessment and
implementation of new technologies, and providing team leads with a
long-term perspective on the Informatica environments. The Admin is
challenged to work with architecture, application development and other
infrastructure teams to help achieve a state-of-the-art environment that
meets current and future business objectives.

TEAM FIT wise—must be a TEAM player and have a positive attitude (they had a
flexible and hard working resource on the team but he had to go to India),
hence the backfill.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Jaspal*

Hevar Systems Inc.

Ph: 972-999-4076

Fax : (866) 542-2082

Email: jas...@hevar.com

Website: www.hevar.com

address in the body. Include complete address and domain to be removed.
Pursuant to Federal law, if you do not wish to receive future email messages
from us, please reply with "remove" to the same e-mail id.