*Please send me your profiles to m...@itssonline.com*

*LOCATION:                              *Princeton, NJ

*DURATION:                              *3 – 6 months +

*JOB TITLE:                              *SQL Server /* *.NET Developer

* *

*JOB DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES:***

Seeking a skilled Application Developer with at least 5 years of experience
with Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL and production experience developing in
ASP.NET and VB.NET with a deep understanding of the .NET framework.  We are
looking for a motivated self-starter that is able to work independently and
in teams on tasks and projects with limited supervision.

Preference will be given to the candidates who possess Energy domain
experience, particularly in the areas of Energy Risk Management and the
associated software products such as ZaiNet (SunGard product) and CCRM
(Counterparty Credit Risk Management).

* *

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

·         SQL Server 2000, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Query Optimization (5+
yrs)

·         ASP.Net, VB.Net, VB, VBScript, Excel-VBA (5+ yrs)

·         SQL Server SSIS and SSAS (2-4 yrs)

·         Web Services (consuming only)

·         Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Programming

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills

*DESIRED SKILLS:*

·         Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO)

·         Oracle PL/SQL development (2+ yrs)

·         SharePoint technologies

·         Agile Methodologies

·         Energy industry experience

·         Risk Management / Energy Risk Management Systems Experience

·         Credit-Risk knowledge / supporting a Credit-Risk department

·         Experience developing and supporting applications in the power
generation or trading industry

Thanks & Regards

Matt
I.T. Recruiter.
Direct: 954-362-9905
Fax: 954-212-2818
Email: m...@itssonline.com
www.itssonline.com

I.T. Software Solutions, Inc. 3801,N.University Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise, FL
33351

Certified ( MBE ) Minority  Business Enterprise ( SBE ) South Florida Water
Management District ( CDBE ) Community Disadvantaged Business Enterprise(
DBE )  Disadvantaged Business Enterprises

Disclaimer: Under #1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list please reply to m...@itssonline.com, with the word “REMOVE”.