Hi,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Job Title: Sr. People Soft Developer

Location: Pittsburg, PA

Duration: 11 Months

Minimum of 3 years of hands on experience developing, testing and supporting
PeopleSoft 8.8 HCM /HRMS applications (specifically Human Resources and
Payroll). Knowledge of PeopleSoft architecture, People Tools 8.5+ /
PeopleCode, PeopleSoft Integration Tools experience (Application Engine,
Component Interfaces, Workflow), UNIX environment including scriptwriting
and SQR development in an Oracle environment using SQL-PL/SQL is preferred.

Work related skills:

PeopleSoft integration technologies
PeopleSoft Security
SQR and online reports using Query/Crystal
Build custom PeopleSoft pages
Functional Knowledge of the process flow for PeopleSoft 8.8 HCM and an
understanding of the PeopleSoft 8.8 database are preferred
Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical skills and strong ability
to perform as part of a team.

Please let me know your interest in the following positions and kindly send
me the updated Resume along with following details which are mandatory for
submission.
1) Full Name:
2) Availability:
3) Contact number:
4) Current Location:
5) Visa Status:
6) Rate:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Ajay

Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112 I
Direct: 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I a...@gainam.com I
ajaytomar...@yahoo.in <mailto:thesharkp...@yahoo.in>   I