*Please send me your profiles to m...@itssonline.com*

Position:  PeopleSoft HCM Consultant
Location:  Pittsburgh, PA
Duration:  6 months
Rate:       $50/hr

Required (must have all skills):

Minimum years experience in the following areas:
Minimum of 3 years of hands on experience developing, testing and supporting
PeopleSoft 8.8 HCM applications (specifically Human Resources and Payroll).

Knowledge of PeopleSoft architecture, People Tools 8.5+ / PeopleCode,
PeopleSoft Integration Tools experience (Application Engine, Component
Interfaces, Workflow), UNIX environment including scriptwriting and SQR
development in an Oracle environment using SQL-PL/SQL is preferred.

Work related skills:
PeopleSoft integration technologies
PeopleSoft Security
SQR and online reports using Query/Crystal
Build custom PeopleSoft pages
Functional Knowledge of the process flow for PeopleSoft 8.8 HCM and an
understanding of the PeopleSoft 8.8 database are preferred

Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical skills and strong ability
to perform as part of a team.

Thanks & Regards

Matt
I.T. Recruiter.
Direct: 954-362-9905
Fax: 954-212-2818
Email: m...@itssonline.com
www.itssonline.com

I.T. Software Solutions, Inc. 3801,N.University Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise, FL
33351

Certified ( MBE ) Minority  Business Enterprise ( SBE ) South Florida Water
Management District ( CDBE ) Community Disadvantaged Business Enterprise(
DBE )  Disadvantaged Business Enterprises

Disclaimer: Under #1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list please reply to m...@itssonline.com, with the word “REMOVE”.