*Please send me your profiles to m...@itssonline.com*

*1. Oracle Discoverer.*

Location: Houston, TX

Job Type: 6 months

Rate: $55/ HR on C2C

*SKILLS SET:*

·         Looking for an expert Oracle Discoverer*.*

*2. Trillium Resource.*

Location: Torrance, CA

Duration: 3months

*CORE SKILLS:     *

·         Expertise on Trillium version 10 or above

·         Trillium data quality (matcher and cleanser) training/relevant
experience

·         Upgrade experience (preferably from 10 to higher [version 12 is a
plus])

·         Exposure to Trillium version 12 will be an added advantage

·         Demonstrate strong solution skills and prototyping techniques

·         Excellent communication and interpersonal skills

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

·         Trillium upgrade / implementation design

·         Conduct POC and integration solutions

·         Design / develop solution for Trillium data quality

·         Rules definitions

·         Data Cleansing and Data Consolidation using the Trillium Software
System

·         Enterprise Application Architecture Design and System Integration

·         Customer Information File Design and Development

* *

*3. Oracle Apps Technical consultant.*

Location: Seattle,  WA

Job Type:  6months

Rate: $55/hr

*SKILLS SET:*

·         R12 experience with special emphasis on R12 Financials modules.

·         Expertise around Workflows

·         Expertise around Interfaces and Data conversion.

·         Expertise around reports - discoverer, XML and D2K

*4. PeopleSoft Functional Consultant .*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Job Type:  Contracting (6 months)*

·         *Skill Set:*

·         Need a Functional expert with PeopleSoft financial experience

·         Need resource that has strong knowledge on Project Costing,
Billing

*6. Oracle HRMS Functional Consultant*

*Location: 4+ months*

*Job Type:  Oakland, CA*

*Rate: $860/hr*

*SKILLS SET:*

·         8-10 years of Oracle HRMS Functional experience

·         Strong in Oracle HR, Payroll, OAB, OTL, Self-Service.

Thanks & Regards

Matt
I.T. Recruiter.
Direct: 954-362-9905
Fax: 954-212-2818
Email: m...@itssonline.com
www.itssonline.com

I.T. Software Solutions, Inc. 3801,N.University Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise, FL
33351

Certified ( MBE ) Minority  Business Enterprise ( SBE ) South Florida Water
Management District ( CDBE ) Community Disadvantaged Business Enterprise(
DBE )  Disadvantaged Business Enterprises

Disclaimer: Under #1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list please reply to m...@itssonline.com, with the word “REMOVE”.