*Please send me your profiles to m...@itssonline.com*

****PeopleSoft Programmer***

Location: Chapel Hill, NC

Duration: 3-6 Months

Consultant with deep understanding of PeopleSoft Admissions needed to
support the assessment of our current custom online admissions application
re: feature pack 3.

The consultant will be responsible for assessing our current admissions
application business process design and technical architecture and advise
the university how the university can take greater advantage of the web
services delivered with feature pack 3.  The current application is written
in Java and interfaces with PeopleSoft through both direct SQL calls and
component interfaces.  The selected consultant must be comfortable with both
technical and functional aspects of PeopleSoft Admissions in order to best
support the university.  Consultant may be asked to help support our
technical transition as recommended.  The online admissions application is
currently in production.  At least 3 years prior experience implementing
PeopleSoft Admissions for a large university is required.  Prior experience
with feature pack 3 is highly desired.

Candidates should be available as soon as possible. We anticipate the
duration of the work to be 3-6 months.

Thanks & Regards

Matt
I.T. Recruiter.
Direct: 954-362-9905
Fax: 954-212-2818
Email: m...@itssonline.com
www.itssonline.com

I.T. Software Solutions, Inc. 3801,N.University Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise, FL
33351

Certified ( MBE ) Minority  Business Enterprise ( SBE ) South Florida Water
Management District ( CDBE ) Community Disadvantaged Business Enterprise(
DBE )  Disadvantaged Business Enterprises

Disclaimer: Under #1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list please reply to m...@itssonline.com, with the word “REMOVE”.