Hi,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Position:  SQL Server DBA

Location: Charlotte, NC

Duration: 1 year

Local Preferred

Job Requirement:

It is pretty much a standard SQL Server DBA role managing multiple terabytes
of data so need to have worked in large environments. They have both MS SQL
Server 2005 and 2008 there, which most people should have and there are
really no other special tools that they need.

Job Purpose/ Description:

. Manages and maintains all production and non-production databases.

. Responsible for standards and design of physical data storage,
maintenance, access and security administration.

. Responsible for design and correct functioning of backup and recovery on
DBMSs.

. Configures database parameters, creates prototype designs against logical
data models, and defines data repository requirements, data dictionaries and
warehousing requirements.

. Optimizes database access and allocates/re-allocates database resources
for optimum configuration, database performance and cost.

. Evaluates and implements new initiatives on technology and process
improvement.

. Develops database and warehousing designs across multiple platforms and
computing environments.

. Serves as SME in all aspects of data management and database design.

. Serves as initial point of escalation for all processing and operational
issues.

. Serves as SME in all aspects of DBMS software.

. Provides mentoring and training to junior staff.

. Assists management in coordinating business area activities and balancing
workload.

. May design, implement and improve workflows, as well as assign projects.

. Leads interdepartmental or interdivisional operational project
initiatives.

. Proactively stays current on emerging technologies

Required education/experience:

. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science,
Information Systems, or other related field.

. 7 plus years of IT / DBMS work experience.

. Typically experienced across multiple IT areas and all DBMSs.

. Serves as point of escalation for complex issues.

. Responsible for developing and executing project plans, as well as
coordinating groups of IT staff.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Regards,

Ajay

Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112 I
Phone:703-880-8775/703-828-7441 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I

OID:  <mailto:a...@gainam.com> a...@gainam.net I Gtalk:
<mailto:ajay.gai...@gmail.com> ajay.gai...@gmail.com I

YIM:  <mailto:thesharkp...@yahoo.in> ajaytomar...@yahoo.in I