Please send matching profile only to st...@dwlabs.com

Need SharePoint

Location : NY

Duration:3-6 Months

Skills:

-          An action oriented person who knows how to get things done.

-          Exceptional interpersonal skills. You must be able to communicate
clearly and concisely.

-          Extensive experience administering enterprise-scale MOSS 2007
deployments.

-          Familiarity with SharePoint architecture, configuration and
deployment options.

-          Experience with both Internet and intranet based deployments.

-          Experience customizing SharePoint. Our environment is highly
customized.

-          Work well with our existing SharePoint administrators and
developers.

-          An understanding of clustered and load-balanced systems.

-          Experience with Corasworks is a plus.

-          Experience with SharePoint 2010 is a plus.

Duties

-          General administration and troubleshooting.

-          Assist with migrating extranet and intranet SharePoint
environments to a new datacenter and servers. Installing and configuring
SharePoint.

-          Fix bugs and create new functionality for pages, workflows, and
web parts.

-          Deploy changes to production environments.

-          Write documentation.
-          Participate in disaster recovery planning.