Please send matching profile only to st...@dwlabs.com

Need Sr. Powerbuilder Developer

Location:Merrimack NH
Duration:18 - 24 Months

Skills:

The Desktop Applications team is very small, two developers and one manager.
For the remaining lifecycle of this mission-critical application, we are
looking to increase the pool of resources qualified to work on it, and
mitigate the risk of losing existing resources.

The Company is pursuing a new CRM solution, and existing members of the
Desktop Applications team are expected to be reassigned to the new CRM
implementation team.  This position will be expected to help cover support
and ongoing maintenance during this period. The most likely CRM
implementation option has CallBack being replaced in pieces over a period of
years, which will require development and integration work. There is also an
enterprise-wide MDM (Master Data Management) program which is likely to
require integration work.
This position will be expected to provide primary front-line user support,
as we have found this to be a good way to quickly come up to speed with the
scope of the application. As such, excellent communication and
problem-solving skills are as important as development skills.