*Please send me your profiles to m...@itssonline.com*

*  ** US Citizenship Required** *

We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst or Business Analyst for a 5 month
contract in Washington, DC.  BA will work on a web based system supporting
supervisory planning activities.  The system is developed using MS .Net and
SQL Server, having both data entry and reporting components.  This analyst
will work closely with the development/QA team to write business
requirements and other supporting documentation, develop and execute test
scripts/plans, track issues, and facilitate communication between technical
and client teams. The general skill sets required are: Strong communications
skills, both verbal and written. Experience with gathering and documenting
user requirements. Experience in data analysis and querying of data.
Experience working with complex business models and reporting requirements.
Experience with quality assurance (QA) testing of web applications; ability
to identify defects, track resolution of problems, and retest defect
corrections. Experience working within a team environment, as well as
independently. Knowledge of a system development methodology. Experience
working under tight deadlines. Experience with Section 508 a plus.
  ** US Citizenship Required** The contract will be through EOY 2011.  The
educational requirement is Bachelor's degree.

Also, the same client is seeking a Senior Application Developer for a long
term contract in Washington, DC.  The developer's should  have at a minimum
5 years of  Informatica Development experience.  They should also have a
high level of experience with both SQL Server and XML.   US Citizenship
required.

Thanks & Regards

Matt
I.T. Recruiter.
Direct: 954-362-9905
Fax: 954-212-2818
Email: m...@itssonline.com
www.itssonline.com

I.T. Software Solutions, Inc. 3801,N.University Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise, FL
33351

Certified ( MBE ) Minority  Business Enterprise ( SBE ) South Florida Water
Management District ( CDBE ) Community Disadvantaged Business Enterprise(
DBE )  Disadvantaged Business Enterprises

Disclaimer: Under #1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list please reply to m...@itssonline.com, with the word “REMOVE”.