Dear Partner,

This is Lucas from Soma Soft. We are a staffing firm that deals with
contract and full time placement. I am looking for a *Oracle ADF @ Green
Bay, WI. *Please send me your updated resume in WORD format along with
expected hourly rate & availability. If you are not available for any
positions, but you know someone who would be a best fit for this job, please
don't hesitate to pass on this mail  to them.

Please send your updated resume to *lu...@somasoftsol.com* or you can reach
me at 408-372-1331

Job Title: *Oracle ADF*

Location: *Green Bay, WI*

Duration: *6+ Months*

·         10 Years of total IT experience – Must to have

·         6-7 years of *Oracle ADF expertise* – Must to have

·         6-8 years of total IT experience in *J2EE/Oracle Fusion
technologies*

·         2-3 years of Oracle ADF experience

·         Need to have at least *2 Oracle ADF 10G implementation experience*.
At least *1 implementation using ADF 11G*

·         Familiarity with any of *Oracle EBS, OTM* or *Siebel preferred*

·         Will need to work with multiple departments for technical design,
development and testing

·         Onsite offshore coordination experience preferred

--
Thanks & Regards,
Lucas