Dear Partner,

This is Lucas from Soma Soft. We are a staffing firm that deals with
contract and full time placement. I am looking for a *Oracle iStore
Consultant *@ *Dayton, OH. *Please send me your updated resume in WORD
format along with expected hourly rate & availability. If you are not
available for any positions, but you know someone who would be a best fit
for this job, please don't hesitate to pass on this mail  to them.

Job Title: *Oracle iStore Consultant *
Location: *Dayton, OH
*Duration: *6+months*

*Please send resumes at lu...@somasoftsol.com
*

*
*

*Job Description:*

7-10yrs min, adept in English/Mandarin, Oracle iStore framework, OA
Framework, ADF Framework, Oracle foundation modules, System Administrator,
Application Developer, Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, HTML, Javascript, Ajax,
PLSQL, Service contracts, Installbase, Oracle advanced pricing,
configuration, AR / OM, distributed web services, web logic, Oracle SOA
Suite,  Database 10G/11G
--
Thanks & Regards,
Lucas