Dear Partner,

This is Lucas from Soma Soft. We are a staffing firm that deals with
contract and full time placement. I am looking for a *Oracle Apps
Techno-Functional Position *@ *Denver, CO. *Please send me your updated
resume in WORD format along with expected hourly rate & availability. If you
are not available for any positions, but you know someone who would be a
best fit for this job, please don't hesitate to pass on this mail  to them.

Please send resume to lu...@somasoftsol.com

Job Title: *Oracle Apps Techno-Functional Position*

Location: *Denver, CO*

Duration: *4 Months*

*Required Skills:*

·         *Oracle_E_Business_Functional_Order_Mgmt* - 6 years experience, 4
implementations

·         *Marketing & Sales: Advanced Pricing* - 6 years experience, 4
implementations

·         Lead the *Retail Solution Design* using *Oracle EBS* - *Order
Management, Pricing *and *Shipping* applications.

·         Estimate the level of effort, create design documents, assist in
solution development, test the solution and assist in the release process.

·         Train and develop client resources in Oracle Applications.

·         Ability to leverage standard functionality and customize the
application when required to make Order Entry process quick and easy.

·         Ability to develop cross-functional solutions that involve
Purchasing, Inventory and Accounts Receivables.

·         Triage and troubleshoot support tickets.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Lucas