Dear Partner,

This is Lucas from Soma Soft. We are a staffing firm that deals with
contract and full time placement. I am looking for a *Java UI
Developer *@ *Edina,
MN**. *Please send me your updated resume in WORD format along with expected
hourly rate & availability. If you are not available for any positions, but
you know someone who would be a best fit for this job, please don't hesitate
to pass on this mail  to them.**

Job Title: *Java UI Developer*

Duration: *6 months*

Location: *Edina, MN*

*Please send your updated resume to lu...@somasoftsol.com
*

Phone Hire Edina MN

·         Must be able to speak to their *Richfaces, JSF, JSP, AJAX*, and *
websphere* exp.

·         Will interview and hire ASAP. The client will do phone interviews.

·         Start on 8-8 would be nice or sometime next week.

·         The work is *building user screens*.

·         Good communication

·         Must have *JSP, JSF, Richfaces, AJAX, Websphere*.

·         *Websphere portal* would be a nice to have.

·         All datasources are lined up, design work has been done, tables
built

--
Thanks & Regards,
Lucas