*Hope you are doing great,
This is Abdul Aziz from Panzer Solutions, LLC
If you feel perfect match with the below
requirement please reply me with the best
number to reach and i will appreciate if you could
send me a most updated word formatted resume

Title : Oracle Ebusiness RAC
Location: Seattle, WA
Duraton: 6+ months
Rate:$60-65/hr

This person's main goal will be to provide perf
tuning on our Oracle EBS RAC environment. This
person will also take part in tuning queries, forms,
reports for this environment and assist with the
regression testing/perf tuning of the R12 upgrade.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Abdul Aziz  | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: abdul.a...@panzersolutions.com