Hi  Friends ,
Hope You are Doing Great..!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume.

!!!HOT HOT NEED PLEASE SEND ME YOUR CONSULTANT RESUME ASAP!!!

Job Title : SAP BO / BW Developer.
Location:  Jackson, Michigan.
Duration:: 3 Months Contract.

Must-haves
Strong of SAP BW design, modeling, and development.
The candidate should have significant experience using Business Objects.
Particularly in the creation of universes and Webi reports.

Thanks & Regards
Kavi Johnson |IT Technical Recruiter
Off: 201.257.5081 ext 289| Fax :201 727 9296
k...@catstaffing-us.com | www.catamerica.com

<http://www.catamerica.com>