Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Please review an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. We
would love to review profiles of any consultant you have in your employ
that matches this description. Please include *rates/Salary* and contact
information.

If this is a right match for your  consultant profile, Please send me your
updated word format resume with the details below to *
pavan.ku...@intsystech.com* or call me on   908-333-5697

*Full name:*

*Current Location (State & City):*

*Visa Status:*

*Availability for Interview:*

*Availability to Start:*

*Contact Details (Phone & E-Mail):*

*Expected  Rate /Hr:*

*Employer Details (If available)*
*
*

MS BI (SQL Server 2008, SSIS, SSRS) skills.

*Minimum of 8 years experience*.
*Rate cap – 45-50$*
Duration :Long term

*Location – NJ (Berkeley Heights) *

*Thanks & Regards ,*

*
*

*Pavan** **| *Technology Integration* | *International Systems Technologies
Inc*. | *

15 Corporate place south.| Suite 135
Piscataway, NJ 08854

Direct -908-333-5697
Tel: 908-315-0700 x 601| Fax: 732-348-9533|

pavan.ku...@intsystech.com <pavan.ku...@intsytech.com>

www.intsystech.com

-