*Hope you are doing great,
This is Jack Dorsan from Panzer Solutions, LLC
If you feel perfect match with the below requirement
please reply me with the best number to reach and i
will appreciate if you could send me a most updated
word formatted resume

Job Title: Hyperion HFM Consultant
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: 12+ Months contract
Phone interview

The candidate will provide technical support for a global HFM and FDM
implementation. The candidate will support the day to day activities
supporting the business users, managing and implementing change and service
requests, tickets, patching, upgrades and environment performance and
tuning related items. The HFM application is highly visibile and highly
utilized by the CFO team. The resource will manage the calendar of
activities, coordinate different work streams between the Business, IT,
Infrastructure, the Hyperion support team and other involved stakeholders.
The resource will also manage the SOX process and will work closely with
the client audit team to prepare and review the SOX playbook.
The resource will lead 1 to 2 offshore resources and will be responsible
for their work stream deliverables.

Essential Soft Skills:
1- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
2- Excellent project management skills
3- Excellent follow up and due diligence
4- Strong conflict resolution skills

Technical Skills:
1- HFM 9.3.3
2- FDM 9.3.3