*Hope you are doing great,
This is Jack Dorsan from Panzer Solutions, LLC
If you feel perfect match with the below requirement please reply me with
the best number to reach and i will appreciate if you could send me a most
updated word formatted resume on Email: jack.dor...@panzersolutions.com

Job Title : Oracle HFM Consultant
Location : Danbury,CT
Duration : 3+ months contract

HFM & HP Need seasoned consultant with accounting back ground who has
Foreign Currency Translation experience
Cash Flow experience
current version of HFM, HP, knowledge of FDM

HFM particulars
document existing rules
check Euro Translation and help me with translation to NOK
Have strong knowledge of eliminations
knowledge of security and Process MGT
Fix translation for Interco Dividends ( to be discussed with John Flood)
Need to have a person who has helped move large amounts of Meta data in HFM

Warm Regards,
Jack Dorsan . Technical Recruiter .
Panzer Solutions
Office: 203 -971- 8471 .