Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing great.

Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following requirement.

Please forward the resumes sand...@sriveninfosys.net

*Please let me know if you have any SAP Basis resources!  *

*Need someone ASAP!*

duration: 6 – 9 months

pay rate: 55/Hr on C2C

Location : Farmington, CT

We are looking to fulfill 1 onsite position in Farmington, CT.  The role is
for SAP-Basis resource with CRM experience

The candidate will be responsible for:

1. Setting up and Maintaining SAP-Basis landscape for CRM implementation.

2. Also manage security of CRM landscape

3. He/She will work with our current SAP-Basis team

We are looking for someone with following experience:

1. Experience of SAP Basis on SAP CRM 7.1

2. Experience of setting up security for SAP CRM 7.1

Nice to have:

1. Knowledge of SAP-Basis Java stack

2. Experience of SAP-Basis for PI

Thanks & Regards