Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing great.

Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following requirement.

Please forward the resumes sand...@sriveninfosys.net

client location:  North Carolina

start:  client would like consultants to start ASAP (within 2 weeks max)

Multiple needs from one of our top clients!

term: 6 months+

* *

*SQL Developers (2 needed)*

Who have worked extensively on have SSRS and SSIS (7+ yrs experience)

SQL - SSIS, SSRS  stored procedures, performance tuning

good communication is a must!

*QA consultants (2 needed) *

* *

with Rational tool experience

*.net developer (3 needed)*

We are looking for VB.net /C# but with working experience  of the SSIS and
SSRS and knowledge of SSAS. Or Sr .net Developer with SQL exp would work

Otherwise we will have to train the candidate on these skill before we can
start them on our product.
I'm sure you will have questions around how strong SSIS/SSRS/SSAS and my
advice is that they need to know SSIS and SSRS and have some understanding
of SSAS.

Thanks & Regards
Sandeep
Recruiter