Hi Partners,

Kindly let me know if you have any consultant for the following position.

* *

*Please respond back with an updated resume and all inclusive rates to
recrui...@burgeonits.com*

Position: Websphere Portlet/WCM developer

Duration: 6 Months
Location: Maumee, OH

5+years experience with programming, automating, deploying, and supporting
production Websphere Portal & WCM.
Experience with Websphere family of products, Portlet Factory, Java
development, REST API services and other application server technologies.
Knowledge of deploying Portlets and other J2EE applications.
Understanding and knowledge of the Websphere Application Server, IBM
Directory Server, IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator, Omni Find Search, Quickr
and Sametime.

*Task resource may be expected to perform:
*Creation and configuration of custom Portlets to pull data from a QuickR
backend site.
Creation and  configuration of custom Portlets to pull data from SAP or
other information systems.
Ability to work with WCM templates and components for the development of
sites.
An understanding of using html and JavaScript to assist in presentation
template creation.
Using the WCM personalization component to configure Portlets and content
to display based on login

Kindly send me resume along with contact details.

Thanks & Regards

Mike
Burgeon IT Services LLC
Ph: 302-220-4724