*Job Title: Oracle PL/SQL Developer *

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration: 6 Months+*

*Interview Process: Telephone Interview followed by Face to Face *

* *

* *

- 7+ Years’ experience writing Oracle PL/SQL with the following:
     * Advanced functions such as Bulk Collecting into PL/SQL Collections
     * Writing Materialized Views
     * Testing: validating output results then detailed unit testing on
unit then entire module
     * Using tools: TOAD, PL/SQL Developer, & SQL Navigator
     * Heavy user of debugger tools
- Experienced in ETL and Perl Script

Let me know if you need any further information in this regards

* *

* *

* *

*Thanks & Regards *

*Kevin Smith I Amzur Technolgoies*

*Off: 813-600-4060 Ext 127 I Fax: 813-774-7819*

*kevin.sm...@amzur.com I www.amzur.com *

*An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company*

* *

*“Amzur is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national
origin or citizenship status or ethnic origin, disability, marital status,
veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria."*