*Hi *

*We have an Urgent requirement for one of our client*

* *

*Position: .NET Solution Architect*

*Location:              Worcester, MA, *

*Duration              6 months*,

Solution Architect with Healthcare and Microsoft technology stack
background.

 Alternatively, look for a Technical Lead with Microsoft technology
background delivering Application design/Development in Healthcare space.

*Primary Skills needs –*

 Healthcare Experience, specifically payer
- Understanding of system responsibilities across enrollment, claims
adjudication, care management
- Experience/understanding of healthcare industry data exchange
transactions, such as HIPAA, X12, HL7
- Solution architecture - ability to define logical and component level
architectures and define the overall architectural solution for the program
- Experience with Microsoft technology stack:  .NET, SSIS, BizTalk, SQL
Server
- Ability to participate and facilitate business meetings and development
team meetings to convey the overall solution approach

Best Regards,
Amit Alandkar
KAnand Corporation | Office: 512-215-4815|
Fax: 208-441-4114|Email:aaland...@kanandcorp.com|Web:
www.kanandcorp.com<http://www.kanandcorp.com/>