Hi Folks,
Hope your doing great!

I Have a Urgent requirement for *SOA Lead* for location *Columbus, OH* .
Please go through the below requirement and let me know your interest ASAP.

Please Respond me Back with your Updates resume at*   **
davis.john...@panzersolutions.com <sharath.ku...@panzersolutions.com>
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JobTitle:SOA Lead
Location:Columbus, OH
Duration: 6+months
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Position Description:
IBM developer for Client's proprietary applications.  Requires strong grasp
of structured development methodology, i.e. RUP/Use Cases, Agile
Development, etc.  Must have thorough knowledge of WebSphere Business
Integration technologies- WESB, WAS and WID 7.0, 7.5.  Must have proven
experience in modeling and modifying mediations.   Must have solid
experience in XSLT, XML, WSDL, WebSphere MQ, as well as WESB, WID,
Java/J2EE Application development. Need to have a excellent knowledge of
WESB.  Proficient in SOA architecture and standards.  Knowledge of Oracle,
DB2 databases, WSRR and CICS Gateway is a plus.

Roles & Responsibilities:
Adhere to structured development lifecycle methodology
Create Detailed Design documentation based on detailed requirements as
defined by Business Analysts
Present designs in design review sessions
Develop and modify mediations/modules
Develop custom data handlers
Create XSLT and Business Object mapping
Present code in code review sessions
Conduct structured unit and integration testing
Provide defect analysis and resolution support for system and user
acceptance testing
Provide support for system implementations

Thanks and Regards,
Davis Johnson
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Direct:(203) 632-9125|Fax: 203-286-1457