Dear Associates,
Greetings from Panzer Solutions.
Please reply at    rahul.sha...@panzersolutions.com

*LINUX REDHAT
ATLANTA, GA
Duration:  6 months contract*
**
*Max rate is 50-55/hr*

Face to Face will be preferred; manager may select by phone/skype for right
candidate!

The position is with a product development team responsible for developing
a deployment platform for the Ericsson Television family of products.   We
are responsible for the storage, hardware, operating systems,
virtualization, databases, middle ware, configuration management, and
similar system administration processes.   We deliver OAMPT solutions.

By working with Operations Development we create and implement solutions
that leverage industry leading tools combined with in house development and
integration. We achieve this by applying the principals and methods of
DevOps to bridge the technology gap between development and operations.

*Required:*
Automation with shell scripts such as bash, ksh, or sh
Proficiency in Python
Experience creating software packages such as RPMs or Solaris pkgs
Building software from source
B.S. in Computer Science or in an analytical field with computer
programming classes or experience

*Desired but not required:
*Experience with Continuous Integration software suck as jenkins
Virtualization experience with VMWware and KVM
Enterprise Linux experience with SLES 10, 11 or RHEL 5 or 6
Support of large number of distributed systems
Source code version control such as GIT, CVS, or subversion

*Nice to have:*
Conary software packaging systems
rPath
Object oriented programming experience with languages such as Java
Agile software development process

*Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you.*