We currently have an immediate requirement for a SAP CRM in . This is
a  3 months CONTRACT position.

Responsibilities include:
We currently have a SAP CRM upgrade project and are looking for 3rd
party consulting to support the scope and timeline.
We would like to have candidates with solid SAP CRM/Channel management

Skills required include:

•         -          Technical Skills (Must Have): Should have good
technical knowledge of SAP CRM Technical (WEB UI)
•         -          Should have good technical knowledge in ABAP,
OOABAP, Webdynpro, BSP, BADIs, BAPIs, and RFC with minimum 5-year
experience
•         -          At least one migration project from SAP CRM 5.0
version to CRM 7
•         -          Excellent communication and logic reasoning
skills to function as a developer
•         -          Demonstrate excellent problem solving and
critical thinkin,g skills
•         -          Good Analysis and diagnostics skills to
facilitate application/upgrade issue resolution
•         -          Ability to provide development support in an
onshore and offshore model
•         -          Knowledge sharing in the conversion and
implementation of the system
•         Please email your resume to jasl...@maxonic.com code [MAXONIC JO#9007]

Regards,
Jasleen