Dear Partner,

This is Lucas from Urpan Technologies. We are a staffing firm that deals
with contract and full time placement. I am looking for a *Tivoli
Consultant *@ *Chicago, IL*. Please send me your updated resume in WORD
format along with expected hourly rate & availability. If you are not
available for any positions, but you know someone who would be a best fit
for this job, please don't hesitate to pass on this mail to them.**

Job Title: *Tivoli Consultant*

Location: *Chicago, IL*

Duration: *6 -12 months*

Please send resume to *lu...@urpantech.com*

The Tivoli Consultant should have 4 to 6 years’ experience implementing
monitoring tools and solutions.

Additionally they need to have the following skills:

·         Strong Communication Skills

·         Ability to translate user requirements to technical solutions

·         Understanding of Tivoli Monitoring Architecture

·         Knowledgeable in Linux, Solaris, AIX, and Windows

·         Strong Scripting Skills (Unix Shell, Perl)

·         ITM and ITCAM Products - Creating and Troubleshooting Situations

·         ITCAM for Application Diagnostics

·         ITCAM for Applications

·         ITCAM for Microsoft Applications

·         ITCAM for SOA

·         ITCAM for Transactions

·         ITM Base Product

*Thanks & Regards*

Lucas

Urpan Technologies, Inc

341 Cobalt Way, Ste 208,

Sunnyvale, CA - 95131

408 459 7647 Ext 117

lu...@urpantech.com <lu...@somasoftsol.com>

http://www.urpantech.com <http://www.somasoftsol.com/>

*UrpanTech is a leading  Executive Search and Recruiting Firm for
Leadership Positions in IT, Sales, ENG, Infra, Consulting ,Recruiting,
Finance  and HR. UrpanTech is at Sunnyvale, CA,  NJ,  India  and has
nationwide and Global positions.  We do both Retained and Contingency
Searches for our clients  in USA, Canada.*

* *

*UrpanTech -MBE Certified - NMSDC & SB Micro Certified (State of CA) **, **DBE
Certified  by VTA, CA & E Verified *