Dear Partner,

This is Lucas from Somasoft. We are a staffing firm that deals with
contract and full time placement. I am looking for a *PeopleSoft Payroll
Consultant* @ *Monrovia, CA*. If you wish to express your interest in this
position, please send me your updated resume in WORD format along with
expected hourly rate & availability. If you are not available for any
positions, but you know someone who would be a best fit for this job,
please don't hesitate to pass on this mail to them.**

Job Title: *PeopleSoft Payroll Consultant*

Location: *Monrovia, CA*

Duration: *6 Months *

*Please send resume to lu...@somasoftsol.com*

*Must Have Skills : *

·         PeopleSoft Payroll, Retro-Pay, PY integration to GL/AP, HCM Combo
Codes, API

·         A PeopleSoft Payroll consultant who knows Payroll and has
specific experience in Retro-Pay (which is a payroll process) as well as
know how the HCM-FIN integration works between PY and GL and PY and AP.

·         Need to know how to do all of the setup on the HCM side.

·         Need to know now HCM combo codes work.

·         Ideally they would need to know how the sync’s work between HCM
and FIN (but that is just icing) and if they have any experience with API
(which is a time tracking tool) that would be a plus.

*Thanks & Regards*

Lucas

Soma Soft Solutions. Inc.,

2391 Zanker Road, Suite No: 305