Dear Partner,

This is Lucas from Somasoft. We are a staffing firm that deals with
contract and full time placement. I am looking for an *Oracle OTC + CRM
techno functional consultant* @ *Milford, CT*. If you wish to express your
interest in this position, please send me your updated resume in WORD
format along with expected hourly rate & availability. If you are not
available for any positions, but you know someone who would be a best fit
for this job, please don't hesitate to pass on this mail to them.**

Job Title: *Oracle CRM techno functional consultant*

Location: *Milford, CT *

Duration: *6 Months+*

Please send resume to* lu...@somasoftsol.com*

*Essential Duties/Responsibilities*

·         Apply deep technical and functional knowledge of Oracle
Order-To-Cash, Financials and CRM modules to meet business needs.

·         Perform system analysis and develop detailed technical design and
system specification documentations.

·         Design and develop system enhancements, interfaces and
integrations across multiple systems

·         Interact daily with business units and business owners to
understand business processes and key requirements, and proactively work to
resolve client issues

·         Create clear, concise and complete technical design and system
specification documents

·         Perform application configuration and system integration testing
to ensure data quality and consistency across applications.

*Required Skills & Experience*

·         Experience with Oracle 11.5.10 or higher required (7+ years)

·         Extensive experience in various technical areas of  Oracle
application, including:

·         Order-to-Cash

·         Order Management

·         Service Contacts

·         Install base

·         Financials (PO/AP/AR/GL)

·         CRM Foundation

·         Strong hands-on development skills in Oracle PL/SQL, forms,
reports and Oracle Workflow

·         Experience with OBIEE & Data warehouse projects is a big PLUS

·         Excellent troubleshooting, analysis, and problem-solving skills

·         Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the
organization

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

Lucas