Dear Professional,
Hope you're doing well!
This is Daniel Hoffman from Panzer Solutions. Please go through the below
requirement and let me know if  you're available for the below position.
and please send me your updated resume with current location and the
billing rate you're looking

Position:System/VMware Adminstrator with Citrix
Location:Jacksonville, FL
Duration:6-12 Months
Rate $52/hr on c2c

Citrix knowledge – this is only a general knowledge of the different Citrix
software technologies, not full operational knowledge.  However,
operational knowledge is a plus
System Center Operations Manager – at the end of the project all systems
should report to SCOM with the exception of the Netscalers. They will
report to Site Scope.
Between 3 and 6 months on site.  I believe this can be completed in 3 months
Strong scripting skills.  VMWARE CLI, VBScript, WMI, and PowerShell are
mandatory.  Should be able to write a “Hello World” application at
interview time using VBScript and PowerShell
5.29.13 UPDATE - NEED TO HAVE EXPERIENCE IN TWO OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING
SCRIPTING LANGUAGES AND ABILITY TO FILL IN ANY SCRITPING GAPS.  LISTED FROM
HIGHEST TO LOWEST IMPORTANCE
POWERSHELL
VBSCRIPT
VMWARE CLI
PVS WORKFLOW STUDIO
PowerShell output to Visio – this is key in creating the ad hoc
documentation often required by FCSO.  Citrix environments are often
dynamic and flexible. This is by design.  For this reason static
documentation about published applications and domain groups may change
slightly. We want to deliver accurate and up to date information when
requested.  This visio will help lay that framework.
Windows Operating system knowledge – this should come from some operational
background. We need them to understand registry, remote procedure calls,
SysInternal tools, resource kits, etc.
File and document management – as part of this process, they will help us
organize our SharePoint location and remove unneeded files from the system.
Output and criteria for success

Document log locations for all Citrix technologies –
Citrix has plenty online concerning which services and log files to monitor
for each software package they sell. Citrix also publishes all the DOTNET
framework and PowerShell API functions.
Create dashboard in SCOM  - should be able to see the state of every
service recommended by Citrix for monitoring.
Update FCSO JSM CM-8 files nightly – This along with other automated jobs
(smtp alerts for down servers, automatic server restart using VMWARE CLI,
login enable, user count, etc)
Inventory spreadsheet – the inventory spreadsheet will be a living document
that the Citrix team will use for ever to update any of the following
inventory changes:
IP address
New infrastructure server
New Application publishing
Domain Groups associated with each application
Automated report updates – jobs will be scheduled to run on various
intervals and update to either a SharePoint location, or to an IIS web
server.
***************************************************************************************************************************************
Warm Regards,
Daniel Hoffman • Recruiting Manager • Panzer Solutions
45 Stuart Ave • K Unit • Norwalk, CT • 06850
Phone :203-652-1444 * 154 • Fax: 203-286-1457 • Email:
daniel.hoff...@panzersolutions.com

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.