A new Job, ID: 5314 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/5314/> was added at
*eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town* <http://ejobsville.com>

*Title:*  *PHP Developer*  posted on 2013-07-03 09:11:14

*Job Description:**Word Press PHP Developer* -* Need GC's Or USC*

understands WordPress, enjoys it, loves bash terminal, and wants to make a
multisite environment better for our clients and internal team. We have a
very large WordPress multisite setup with unique problems to solve. An
ideal candidate enjoys a challenge in a fast paced environment, documenting
their work in version control software like Git, and laughs at bugs.
We&apos;re also working on various web applications and are getting more
involved in the mobile space.

*Job Requirements:* The PHP Developer we are looking for has:

* 3+ years experience with WordPress and web applications in a
client-services environment.
* A burning desire to create the best web sites on the Internet.
* The foresight to see the future of a large multisite environment, break
it down, and put together an execution plan.
* Version control history with Git.
* The ability to articulate ideas well, and communicate those ideas to
others.
* Worked with JavaScript to progressively enhance user experiences.
* The ability to manage thousands of SQL tables, and queries mostly for
reporting.
* Control over their time and knows how to be efficient with it.

*Click here to view full job descripton and
apply*<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/5314/>
(Guest users can also apply)