A new Job, ID: 9631 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/9631/> was added at
*eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town* <http://ejobsville.com>

*Title:*  *Senior ATG Developer*  posted on 2013-07-23 09:06:17

*Job Description:**This is for Verizon.  We are looking for exception
pricing with Verizon so rates are open.  They are having problems filling
these jobs.*
*H1’s are OK.*
***Please make sure they have not been presented to Verizon already***
*Irvine, CA
Dallas, TX
Warren, NJ*
*Atlanta, GA*

We are currently doing recruiting for ATG Consultant for different location
in US.

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Position: Sr. ATG Developer

Experience on the ATG Commerce Platform. Hands on development experience on
ATG Commerce with minimum 2 projects.
Good Knowledge on:

•             -      ATG Commerce Catalog
•             -      ATG Pricing
•             -      Order Handling
•             -      Checkout Process
•             -      Payment Process
•             -      Commerce Pipelines
•             -      Commerce Relationships

*Salary:* open

*Click here to view full job descripton and
apply*<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/9631/>
(Guest users can also apply)