Hi Associates,
Hope you are doing great!

I have an urgent requirement for ETL Informatica Developer in Chandler, AZ,
Charlotte, NC or San Francisco, CA. Please send me your most updated resume
with contact details ASAP.

Job Title:     ETL Informatica Developer
Location:     Chandler, AZ, Charlotte, NC or San Francisco, CA
Durations:    6+ Months Contract

 6+ years technical background with directly related to Informatica
connecting to multiple database environments (Oracle and SQL Server, etch…)
 Experience in creating reusable transformations and complex mappings,
partitioning
 Experience in versioning and managing/deployment groups in informatica
environment
 Experience in writing complex SQL queries and PLSQL Functions/Procedures
  Experience on tuning SQL and long running process mostly in Oracle
 Ability to work independently or collaboratively
 Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
 Skilled in authoring technical documentation and performing reviews,
design, data manipulation, and creative problem solving
 Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
 Ability to do production support and resolve issues during business and
non-business hours
 Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.

Thanks and Regards,
Ryan Marshall | Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave, K  Norwalk CT 06850 USA
Direct:203 652 1444 ext 127| Fax: 203-286-1457 ,
E-mail:ryan.marsh...@panzersolutions.com