*H*i,

*I hope you are doing well!!*

I have an interesting opportunity from our direct client. Below is the job
description. If you have any suitable resume then please reply me with the
information of consultant.

Please give me the good profile at
recrui...@sageci.com<https://mail3.etgroup.net/owa/redir.aspx?C=68877197ed944ba2b87efded40c01a82&URL=mailto%3arecruiter%40sageci.com>
 or call ma back 847-495-0261 for further information.

1.      *Job title          :* QA Lead - Integration / TIBCO

*Location         :** *Sunnyvale, CA

*Duration         :** *6+ months 0 Year

*Rate                :* $OPEN/hr on C2C

*Yrs of Experience: 7*

*Mandatory Technical /Functional Skills :*

SOAP UI (Groovy Scripting, JMS, REST, JDBC), SOA Testing /Scripting
preferably Groovy or else Java basic. Middleware testing experience.
Identifying SOA test scenarios & writing test cases

*Desirable Technical /Functional Skills :*

Implementation experience in SOA projects.
*Thanks & Regards**
AMAR SINGH*
847-495-0261
recrui...@sageci.com
*[Gmail,Yahoo,Linkedin]:* amarsingh.satya
Gtalk: amarsingh.satya1