I have a 6-12 month contract opportunity for a .NET Developer in Delmar NY.
Please send me you updated resume and contact details.

.Net Developer

Delmar NY

6-12 months

$55/hr all inclusive

Start Date: Sept 2nd

***Must be Local***

This Sr level .net developer must have extensive experience developing in a
demanding environment. Experience with MVC in a SQL Server Environment at
previous projects must be highlighted in the resume.

Please send resume along with the full details of the consultants:

--
Regards,

*Arvin*

*Aspire solutions inc.*