We currently have an immediate requirement for a *SAP Basis* in Mountain
View, CA. This is a *3 months CONTRACT *position.

Skills required include:

8 years of experience in SAP Basis Administrator and Support
- Provide operational support such as transports, performance monitoring,
troubleshooting etc., as well as general end-users support to SAP ECC, BW,
CRM systems in the basis and infrastructure area.

-provide project support such as SAP product installation, configuration in
the basis and infrastructure area.
- SAP Basis operational activities

- strong knowledge supporting the SAP NetWeaver ECC, BW and Process
Integrator (SAP PI) product groups, and also well verse in SAP Security and
Authorizaton support activities

Additional information:

·        W2 only

·        Local Only

·        Interview requirements: [In-person required, Phone screen, etc.]

·        Third party firms must provide proof of consultant employment at
time of submission.

Please email your resume to *[jasleen]*@maxonic.com code *[MAXONIC JO#9820]
*in the subject of the email, call 408-739-4900 *[EXT #105] *or click
‘Apply Now’ below.

Since 2002, Maxonic has provided IT staffing services to clients throughout
the US and Canada. We have a reputation of being both highly professional
and ethical. All of our requirements are from direct clients.

Regards,

Jasleen
*